Monday 29 August 2011

The Pink Butterfly

Someone I know enjoys receiving anything that I have tatted, and furthermore keeps on at me to start tatting classes, but I have never been able to get around to organising any, even though she is not the only one to request such a thing!  Anyway she really wanted a pink butterfly for her daughter.  I looked for a suitable pattern but could not find one that would fit nicely into a frame.  Jane then suggested one of her patterns, however, she thought before I tried it that it would need a "make-over" which she duly did and you can see it on her blog here.


She also asked me, along with others, to test tat it. Now I have to say that I am so used to her patterns and just following them without any trouble, so the thought that there could be an error, really, really frightened me.  What would happen if I found it?  Would it mean me having to write something on her pattern?  How could I  possibly tell her that I had found an error?  Goodness me what a responsibility.  Well I have test tatted this little beauty, and here it is, not telling you if there were any errors in the pattern though!!!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, but Sally, there is always at LEAST one error in my patterns!!! That's why they're free!!!!! Go on, tell us all - how many did you find?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Jane I have to "test tat" the butterfly again to test the errors I may have found!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. is beautiful compliments ^^

    ReplyDelete

Another Heavenly Comment