Thursday 23 February 2017

More Shuttles

This is my 500th post, and I know that many of you in the 'blogging world' have achieved a lot more posts than this, but it is a milestone for me, and I aim to continue to annoy you on a regular basis!



More pop-a-bobbin shuttles will be on sale in Jane's Etsy shop tomorrow afternoon, so if you would like to buy one I suggest you go over there without delay.

In the meantime can you tell me how many different woods are in this shuttle display and what year was it they started to be made?

8 comments:

  1. I'm going to guess 12 kinds of wood....and they started being made in 2009. Hard to count the kinds of wood, so much of it can look 'different' depending on the angle or your 'view' and 'same' even though it's different. They're wonderful shuttles in any kind of wood.
    StephanieW

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice!!!
    I think there are 10 different woods and 2009 was the year!
    Congratulations on your 500th post! It is a big achievement!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to the next 500!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 6 or 7? So beautiful. I like the purpley one best. Congratulations on your 500th post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The shuttles first arrived in February 2010! - and I bought two from that very first batch.I think I can see 14 different woods in this picture. Congratulations on your 500th post, that's quite an achievement.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on 500 posts! I haven't finished my morning cup of coffee yet, so I can't answer either question right now. Give me an hour or two, and I may come up with the answers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done on the answers so far. By the way there is a prize for the winner or if there are more it will have to be decided on by who was the first to give the correct answer. You are only allowed one try though!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I say 13 different woods and I'll guess that shuttles (prototypes)were being made in 2009 but it appears as though you settled on a design in 2010.

    ReplyDelete

Another Heavenly Comment