Friday 19 May 2017

Two more rounds

I am making good progress with this doily, but still not sure how big it is going to end up being.  This will be the last time it will fit on the scanner though -  well it almost fits on the scanner!



Actually I am a bit further on than this picture which I scanned a few days ago. As the rounds get bigger I have to be careful that I have enough thread to complete the round I am on, especially as in some cases I am using balls of thread that have been well used.   

7 comments:

  1. I love it! The colors are neutral but interesting. It would look really nice on my coffee table. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours.;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is very pleasing I love the rectangular works in tatting and do them very little, I need to make them more. Love the Browns too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sally, I love the colour mixture you've created. How many more 'round/oblongs' are you hoping to have?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking good. I like those colours. Good negative spaces, I like that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Está hermoso me encantó me gustaría tener el diagrama para hacer lo

    ReplyDelete

Another Heavenly Comment