Wednesday 28 June 2017

Bags and purses

Whenever you go on holiday it is always good to bring back some presents and souvenirs from your trip.   I fell in love with these brightly coloured and ornately decorated items.   The lovely big bag being my absolute favourite.    All of them I purchased whilst in Cambodia using U.S. dollars, which was the currency they preferred to be paid in. However, there was no loose change just straight dollar notes,  everything was rounded of to the nearest dollar.


I have been too tired to do much tatting since arriving home, still seem to be on a different time zone.    The Art Exhibition is about a fortnight away and I must finish the 'Coffee and Cream' mat that I am working on.

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous bags! Good luck with the jet lag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The red and blue bags look perfect for tatting! And I have been wondering whether the Noah's Ark was well-received?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Maureen the Noah's Ark was well received but he is a little to young to p,aye with it as yet!

      Delete
  3. I think that the coffee and cream mat looks stunning as it is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those all look wonderful and I love all the colors!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Zimbabwe also uses the US dollar and there is a similar problem with change. Lovely souvenirs. Sounds as though you may have post-holiday let down.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely having a post-holiday let down Jane, and getting worse as the week continues

      Delete

Another Heavenly Comment