Thursday 16 November 2017

Earrings

I have in my stash over 20 pairs of earrings in various designs, occasionally I give them away and they also end up at one Christmas Market a year. However, it seems so sad that most of the time they never see the light of day.  I myself do not wear them as they are all for pierced ears.  So to vary my stock a little for this year's Christmas stall I made some different ones, here are two pairs.   I also intend to package them in individual boxes, will show you when that is done.



Actually I really should make a pair for myself with clip on findings so that I can wear them and show people what they look like.

   

8 comments:

  1. OR - you could get your ears pierced and wear them yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty, I hope they find good homes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty! You could get your ears pierced...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't wear earrings either. My ears swell up within minutes of putting the ear wires through the holes. However, I do think earrings are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty earrings! I am catching up on your posts! Yes, please do use the clip-on findings! I have never understood the desire to pierce ears, and it was kind of unheard of during my school years in the 1950s. I don't believe I knew anyone who had pierced ears back then! I don't even recall seeing the 'pierced style'of earrings in the stores, and therefore it was a shock to me when clip-on earrings disappeared almost entirely in the stores. Fortunately they do have the conversion kits. I always enjoy wearing my clip-on tatted earrings with my costumes, but I had to use the pierced findings for my sales!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kathy, yes like you use clip-ons for myself but pierced findings for my sales, I think we are the odd ones out though!

      Delete

Another Heavenly Comment