Tuesday 31 December 2019

Last blog post 2019

Two blog posts in one day is very unusual but I wanted to achieve the total of 30 posts for the whole year, which is not many considering I used to achieve 60 a year.  Still at least I am still blogging! 

No resolutions but aims for 2020

1. To celebrate 10 years since the creation of the pop-a-bobbin shuttle, with some new packaging.

2.  Find time for more tatting.

3.  Keep my tatting supplies tidier (this is what I say every year) but hoping to achieve just once! 


See you in 2020 - Happy New Year, keep tatting!



7 comments:

  1. Yea I need to be better with my supplies too. HAPPY NEW YEAR ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐ŸŽ‰

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a never ending battle!! Happy New Year !!!

      Delete
  2. Happy New Year Sally! I thought briefly about organising my Craft supplies, but quickly realised that it would never work. I know exactly where everything is now, if I tidied it all up I would probably lose everything!
    What I want to do is to rationalise my hobbies, there just isn't the time for all of it any longer, so one or two will be jettisoned into the New Year.Lots of books will be going!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year to you Maureen. Actually that is what happened to me, last year (can say that now) we decorated the bedroom where my craft stuff was, so had a complete re-arrange and do have great difficulty in finding stuff. At the same time I 'rationlised' my hobbies, but still grieving

      Delete
  3. You've set some wonderful goals! I am also reorganizing craft supplies with the hope of being able to find some long lost treasures. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a Happy New Year!! :)
    If nothing else, just organize one little section of your supplies(to start). ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Epiphany! I do love this season on Light and plan to tat every day!!

    ReplyDelete

Another Heavenly Comment