Thursday 8 August 2019

A little bit of tatting

I have definately started tatting again but have been tidying up my supplies at the same time, which means making tiny butterflies to use up the odd bits of thread.  The other thing I have been doing is preparing for another craft morning, and have become rather hooked on making these pin cushions.  Although the aim is for those who attend the morning to make them themselves!  Not everyone uses a pin cushion but I find them an essential bit of equipment, not only for pins but also for needles.  



But as you can also see I could not resist putting a piece of tatting on each one!  It also gives me the opportunity to play with the large collection of buttons that I still have.

5 comments:

  1. Pin cushions are a bit addictive! I love that you've added tatting to them. They're a great way to use buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, I really like this type of pincushion. I think a pincushion is essential. Good use for little tatted pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pin cushions are so cute!!! I thought they were colorful pumpkins for autumn decorating. ;) Great tatted embellishments!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally agree I can't live with out a couple of pin coushions and love the buttons I secretly collect more of them than I use😁

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't use them much, but I do like the one adorned with the bee!

    ReplyDelete

Another Heavenly Comment