Tuesday 14 April 2015

More shuttles

It has been a long time since my last blog post, just have been very busy.  I have been tatting though,  mainly pieces that Jane has designed, and  very pleased with them both, only I can't show you before she does!!  So here is a picture of the latest shuttles that have been made.


Please don't ask me what all the different woods are, just enjoy looking at them sitting in the sunshine!

As soon as our log store was put up a bird's nest appeared in it, unfortunately whoever made it decided that they did not want to use it.  Probably got fed up with us peering inside to see if they were there!


Hopefully I will have something more interesting to show you next time.

2 comments:

  1. Well, if shuttles aren't interesting to tatters, I don't know what is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What could be more interesting than new shuttles? ...unless it's the announcement that they're ready for purchase!

    ReplyDelete

Another Heavenly Comment