Sunday 10 February 2013

Beginning and an End

The beginning meaning that today is the start of the Chinese Lunar New Year and so I hope everyone I know in the far East has enjoyed today.  The end is Jane's TIAS as today is the final part of the pram, and a big thank you to her for all the work in organising such fun tatting. It is very true that there was no cheating this morning, when I was first first in her box.  Jane did not send the link before it went live on her blog, I just had to wait there and as soon as it popped up picked up my shuttles.   This is the second pram which I completed this afternoon.





And to celebrate Chinese New Year


7 comments:

  1. I wouldn't suspect Jane at all! She can be really strict, LOL. The 2nd pram is neat.

    Love the red button, so apt for CNY. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your button brooches are outstanding! So pretty.Yes, the TIAS was great fun, Jane is clever and hard working.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your button brooches are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both items are very pretty, I especially like the button broach

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that button brooch is a stunner! Lovely color choices and the overall is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, you're right about the Beginning and the End; I told Jane that I always feel the year only truly begins when the TIAS ends!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really sweet baby buggy!!! :)
    Great brooch! :)

    ReplyDelete

Another Heavenly Comment