Friday 11 January 2019

Watering Can

The tidying is still continuing but it is going to be a long time before I see any benefits from the exercise.  The reason being is because I am actually taking storage space away to allow for a sofa-bed to be put in the room, so big decisions are being made with certain items. Although so far no tatting thread has suffered whilst this project is being carried on!




I made this watering can, another of Jane's patterns. I wound together some 80 white and 80 black and white, so it looks like a weathered galvanised watering can.  Hoping to make a few of these to put on cards.

4 comments:

  1. Now I see how you got the color and I figured that was one of Jane's patterns 😃

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully no tatting projects will be harmed in your new adventure in decorating. I hope the change will be good.

    ReplyDelete

Another Heavenly Comment