Sunday 9 September 2018

Button Jar Tatting

I can't believe how quick Martha's book arrived from across the pond.  I ordered it last Monday and it arrived yesterday.  There are lots of wonderful patterns, my first shot was tatting the angel, however I did miss out a few picots and added beads to the hallow.  There are lots of other patterns that need my immediate attention. 



What I really like about this book is that Martha tells you which thread to use to correspond with the size of the button. Even better she gives the measurements in imperial as well as metric, l am such an old fashioned gal and can only cope with imperial and my trusty old tape measure!  Along with the rain drop motifs, that are an on going project, it seems that at the moment I am in button heaven!

4 comments:

  1. Button heaven is a great place to be❤🌹❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. My copy arrived yesterday, and I am very excited to try some of the lovely patterns! Your angel looks good to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good start, you’re going to have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Another Heavenly Comment